post song problems here

Discuss topics on Progressive Rock Radio and Progressive Metal Radio !

Moderator: SteveM

DarkSoul676

Post by DarkSoul676 »

Hey Scout, on the Symphony X Album "V" you have the songs On the Breath of Poseidon/Communion and the Oracle combine together...except that "Communion and the Oracle" song is actually the song "Egypt."
ray

Post by ray »

The song Sketches on Season's End's album Scattered Remains seems to be damaged. I hear digital noise in it entirely.
MjrSydafekt

Post by MjrSydafekt »

The link on the Progday Encore cds has changed from www.progday.com to www.progday.net :)
ProgressiveLunatic

Post by ProgressiveLunatic »

why not merge PoS's Falling and The Perfect Element? Falling is such a beutiful intro to the awesome title Track of Pain of Salvation's legendary album :D and too short to get single requests I guess...
"All you dreamers, Keep on dreaming..."
MAVIII

:(

Post by MAVIII »

I didnt know "where" I should ask ...

What happened to the "Blog" Button? That linked to BG's "Prog Rockin' "? :(
Thats too bad, I'd like to see that Blog Forum Grow and it was a way to get more exposure for it.
Lots of good reads there.

I hope it comes back :D
tonyR

Half Past Four

Post by tonyR »

The Cd is titled: Rabbit in the Vestibule

Its coming up as Half Past Four
ray

Post by ray »

Fortune Teller on Arc Angel - Cannata's Tamarok seems to have a big drop out in ther first third. Would you mind checking? It didn't sound like a web hickup.
Qixotl

Post by Qixotl »

Kamelot's album "Siege Perilous" appears to be misspelled as "Si�ge Perilous" in the database. That seems to be confusing the Request form as it lists the album title as "Si" if you search for the album name or Kamelot as an artist. It then shows that the album has no songs if you click on Si.
scout
Site Admin

Post by scout »

Qixotl wrote:Kamelot's album "Siege Perilous" appears to be misspelled as "Si�ge Perilous" in the database. That seems to be confusing the Request form as it lists the album title as "Si" if you search for the album name or Kamelot as an artist. It then shows that the album has no songs if you click on Si.
It seems to be a general problem right now with the extended character set. I alerted Steve to the problem.
Erpman

Post by Erpman »

I could be wrong, but Hollow, For Ever is the World, Tristania is very load and it sounds like it's on the cusp of distorting. Have you auto levelled that album scout?..you use mp3gain right?

Edit: Apparently there is a poorly mixed version of this album that has clipping through various track. Perhaps this is one of them...
Last edited by Erpman on Mon May 24, 2010 2:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Erpman

Post by Erpman »

According to Theatre of Tragedy's website, For Ever is the World was released in 2009 not in 2010 like the site says. It's only a small thing, but I thought I'd mention it anyway.

Edit: unless it's the special tour edition (According to Wikipedia)
ray

Post by ray »

Seems the db messed up the album Trinity Overture of the band(s) Majestic and Majestic (SE). Would you mind having a look into this?
scout
Site Admin

Post by scout »

note to self... merge: k2: Lillywhite Lilith and The Waiting Room; Supernatural Anaesthetist, The Lamia, and Silent Sorrow...; Ravine & The Light Dies Down; and Riding The Scree, In The Rapids, & It
MAVIII

Has "Slavior" been removed?

Post by MAVIII »

Uh . . .

I know there are only a handful of people who LIKE them, but has Slavior been removed? . . .
If they are not considered "Progressive enough" then we'd have to omit Queensryce post-Promised Land,
Crimeny, Souljourners, Hajis Kitchen, Alice in Chains, Engine, Kings X and others . . . and I dont want that
to happen :(
Its like I'm missing Athiest here, but look, I dont want to get into a fire-fight/taste fight, again as I've said
for years, there are a lot of bands I dont like here, but no way am I going to say "Get rid of it".

Please reconsider Scout, I dont mean to be a fire-starter, I just see them as another part of Prog that should
be represented. If I missed something, somekind of "clitch" etc. my appologies . . . :oops:

Oops! Well!
Alice in Chains and Engine are KaPOOT too . . .

and there ya' go :arrow:
scout
Site Admin

Post by scout »

I'm running at nearly full capacity on the server's hard drive... bottom line is I've had to remove some old stuff to make room for new.