post song problems here

Discuss topics on Progressive Rock Radio and Progressive Metal Radio !

Moderator: SteveM

outprogged42

Missing title

Post by outprogged42 »

(updated later on)
Last edited by outprogged42 on Sat May 26, 2012 10:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
Buckminsterfullerene

Misspelled album title

Post by Buckminsterfullerene »

Eric Norlander and Friends, Live in St. Petersburg (2006) should be "Erik"
ray

Post by ray »

Can't request it now on 2fer Tuesday, but I doubt that the song The Pendulum on Mindgames' album MMX is 23:59:59 long.
ray

Post by ray »

There might be a problem with extended ascii characters in the song browser. For example Panzerballet's album Starke Stücke doesn't appear in the list, but does whe you click on "all albums". Same happened a few days ago with an album with Scandinavian letters in its name (can't recall which one it was).
outprogged42

Various errors

Post by outprogged42 »

The title track on Kingcrow - Phlegethon (2010) is incorrectly spelled Philegethon.

Track 3 "Reach" is missing from the listings of Silent Lapse - Birthright (2009). The listing also specifies the album was released in 2010; like below, this could have been because the album was released for free in 2010 and this is how Progulus attained the music.

Track 10 on Twinspirits - The Forbidden City (2009) is untitled in the database; it is entitled I Am Free.

Track 10 on All Too Human - Juggernaut (2012) is currently titled No Title; it is Arrythmia (2012 Remix).

Track 4 on Images of Eden - Sunlight of the Spirit (2006) is currently titled Dream; it is Dream-Catcher.

Track 7 on Iron Maiden - Somewhere in Time (1986) is currently a null value; this is Déjà Vu.

Souljourners - Mind Control was released in 2008, not 2007.

Power of Omens - Rooms of Anguish was released in 2003, not 2002; this is, in truth, commonly mistaken, as the album was ready for release in 2002 and intended to be released as such before the band's label failed and the members had to search for another label to release the CD.

Koi - In Tomorrow Hid Yesterday was released digitally for free in 2009, though the physical release was indeed in 2010.

There are likely more I cannot remember ATM, but here's what I have for now; when this is fixed, I can start compiling anything else I see.
ray

Problem with extended ascii in the request library

Post by ray »

Look for example in Bland Bladen's album I Grèvens Tid. There's a song title not displayed because of some special characters.
J-Mo

Sun Caged

Post by J-Mo »

Digging the L365 player on our way home from SLC this am.

Sun Caged "Let It Wash Away" appears to have dead air at the end of the track. Enough we checked to be sure it was the song and not the connection.

Steve is now thinking about a different way to update song problems because searching for this band to see if someone else posted the problem previously was cumbersome. Guess I'll see him in a couple of weeks. LOL![/list]
scout
Site Admin

Post by scout »

There is a "gap killer" feature in SAM with some settings to play with, but I've always left it disabled because I haven't yet found a setting that works without too many false positives.
Falcon

Post by Falcon »

Not so much a song problem, as it is a missing album problem. Seems when you added the Time Columns album Mana that it also devoured the Nemesea album Mana. Looking through it seems all the songs have been changed to Time columns, Thanks to some quick Google-fu by corbob when Nemesis/ Threefold Law caome on we were able to figure it out.

Here are the correct songs for the Nemesea album

1. Nemesis
2. Threefold Law
3. Empress
4. Angel In The Dark
5. The Taker
6. Dies Irae
7. Moriendum Tibi Est
8. From Beneath You It Devours
9. Lucifer
10. Disclosure
11. Beyond Evil
12. Cry
13. Outro

it also seems that songs 6-8 are MIA from the server list...
Needs more cowbell
corbob

Post by corbob »

There is a 24 hour song as the first track on the new Absolace album Fractals. Not gonna request it incase no one is around to skip it when it turns out to be blank or something... :P
MAVIII

24 hours of LOVE songs . . . :p

Post by MAVIII »

Ha!
Man, how did they cram 24 hours plus more track on the Disc? Talk about comPRESSION :P
ray

Post by ray »

The band Panzerballet should be renamed to Panzerballett. ;-)
ray

Post by ray »

The band Shattered Skies are labelled as Itailan, although they're from Ireland.
Anthony

Post by Anthony »

May I suggest that on Marillion's "Holidays in Eden", the songs "This town", "The rakes progress" and "100 nights" get merged?
Anthony

Missing song

Post by Anthony »

Why is it that, from Marillion's latest album "Sounds that can't be made", we cannot request the opening song "Gaza"?